Denplan – Budgeting for your private dental care.
What is Denplan?
Denplan is an affordable way to have regular private care with a dentist, helping you prevent future problems and keeping your gums and teeth healthy. Denplan covers all necessary routine dental treatment including – Exams, Scale and Polishes, X-rays, any necessary fillings includuding root fillings, routine extractions, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays, out of hours emergency cover.
(Excluding – lab bills, referrals, wisdom teeth extraction, sedation, cosmetic treatment, orthodontics and implants.)
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Many of our dentists have completed the Denplan Excel Certification, an additional mark of quality and excellence in customer care. More about Denplan Excel Certification.
With Denplan Essentials, you don’t need to wait and worry about dental problems happening suddenly, although if they do we’re always here to help. You can get peace of mind today.
With an emphasis on preventative care including advice, regular appointments, check-ups and hygiene treatments, your plan helps you and your dentist to spot and avoid dental problems before they happen.
Denplan Essentials highlights:
- Budget wisely and protect yourself from dental problems and extra cost later on.
- Benefit from cover to check-ups, dental x-rays, access to hygiene treatment and expert advice
- Enjoy better dental health and a brighter smile
- Feel better about your dental hygiene with scaling and polishing included in your plan, enabling you to smile with confidence
Joining is simple!
All you need to do is agree on a plan suitable for you with your dentist, fill in your Denplan application and contract between you and your dentist (this states anything that may be excluded from your plan). You will then recieve your welcome communication to confirm the successful processing of your application.