Denplan – Budgeting for your private dental care.
What is Denplan?
Denplan is an affordable way to have regular private care with a dentist, helping you prevent future problems and keeping your gums and teeth healthy. Denplan covers all necessary routine dental treatment including – Exams, Scale and Polishes, X-rays, any necessary fillings includuding root fillings, routine extractions, crowns, bridges, dentures and inlays, out of hours emergency cover.
excluding – lab bills, referrals, wisdom teeth extraction, sedation, cosmetic treatment, orthodontics and implants.
What are the options/prices
To establish you plan option you first must be dentally fit, your plan cost is then dependant on the state of your teeth and gums.
A – £27.80
B – £36.40
C – £43.97
D – £52.52
E – £59.62
A – £17.40
B – £24.97
C – £29.68
D – £34.64
E – No option on DE
Family discounts –
5% discount for two patients
10% discount for 3 patients
15% discount for 4 or more patients
What are the benefits?
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (included in all our dental plans as Supplementary Insurance)
- Regular appointments with your registered Denplan member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
- Access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
- Many of our dentists have completed the Denplan Excel Certification, an additional mark of quality and excellence in customer care. More about Denplan Excel Certification
Joining is simple!
All you need to do is agree on a plan suitable for you with your dentist, fill in your Denplan application and contract between you and your dentist (this states anything that may be excluded from your plan). You will then recieve your welcome communication to confirm the successful processing of your application.